About Harp Lessons
Supplies to Bring to Every Lesson
- Three-Ring Binder/Notebook
- Metronome (available at any local music store)
- All Current Books and Individual Pieces (to be determined)
- Appropriate Shoes (no flip flops or heels that prevent you from moving the pedals well)
- A Good Attitude!
Things to Remember
- Please make every effort to attend lessons on scheduled days and times. If a conflict arises, please notify Mrs. Ladd by phone as soon as possible so that time can be utilized in another way. For more information on make-up lessons, please refer to the lesson handbook.
- Performance is an important part of the learning process. Recitals and studio classes will be scheduled throughout the year to serve as an opportunity for implementation.
- In keeping with the Salzedo tradition, it is expected that students to attend lessons in appropriate attire (i.e. no jeans). This shows a level of respect for oneself and for the instrument. It also prepares students for performance situations and for the professional world.
- Clear and honest communication is the best way to ensure a successful working relationship. Students are encouraged to contact Mrs. Ladd whenever necessary so that important issues can be handled efficiently.